Friday, October 7, 2016

#1 It's my first article in English!!

Hello,
I'm Betty, from Zhongli but now I live in Taipei. This semester I want to have TOEIC test so I decide to enter the CALL class.  I like to watch Korea dramas in my free time but usually I don't have enough time to watch.  Most of my time is spent on jobs and classes.  Recently I feel that I spent too much time on works, so I want to improve myself in this semester especially my English.  I will do my best to manage my blog.  No matter who you are, hope you can enjoy my blog.  Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Betty,
    Nice to meet you. I like to watch Korea drama,too. Maybe we can talk about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Betty,
    Nice to meet you. I like to watch Korea drama,too. Maybe we can talk about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Korea drama too. About your work, as a student, it's good to have a part-time job, to have some working experience; but still your study needs to come first. If you found you spent too much time at work, probably, cut some working hours will help. Welcome to the class, Betty.

    ReplyDelete