Sunday, October 23, 2016

#3 ESLPod.Com

I learn ESLPod.com from CALL class this week. I don't know what podcast is before, but after I use it. I think it a great website to introduce to everyone who wants to improve English. 

 Here is my comments on ESLPod.com:

      1.It's useful for people who doesn't have enough time to study English. Because each article will            take you about twenty or thirty minute.

      2.You can easily to study English everywhere if you have mobile phone. No matter you take a                 bus, MRT or just walk you still can learn English from this website.

      3.You can know the details about words which you learn from ESLPod.com, through the                        explanation from the podcast teacher. I think it is efficient way to improve your English.  

1 comment: