Sunday, October 16, 2016

#2 ESL Cyber Listening Lab

I learn the website 'ESL Cyber Listening Lab' from CALL class. Then I start to use it during my free time. First I will choose a topic, read the question below, and start to play.  I will listen it again after I finished the question.  If I still don't know what the main idea is, I will click the link 'Quiz scrip' to read the article. These are my steps to use the website.  It will spend lots of time, but I think it worth the effort.
Topic:Back to School Supplies 
Words:
1. conclude
to say in conclusion
Ex:He concluded that there must be a mouse in the house when he saw a apple which was bitten.
2. curriculum
the aggregate of courses of study given in a school, college, university,etc.
Ex:The school is adding more math courses to its curriculum.
3.volunteer
a person who voluntarily offers himself or herself for a service orundertaking.
Ex:He volunteers to help teacher move the heavy boxes.
4.progressive
making progress toward better conditions
Ex:We have a progressive relationship through out the activity.
5.geometry
the study of this branch of mathematics
Ex:She have to learn  the geometry in the semester.

1 comment:

  1. Nice notes, Betty. I'm glad you begin to use this website in your free time.

    ReplyDelete